Hey, Beauty Babes!
I’m so excited for this post today! It’s going to be a relatively quick post but I wanted to have something up for all of you. Today, I’m going to list some products that I want to try and will try soon for reviews and for a prom tutorial! Those posts will come up around mid to late February! Here are some of the products that I’m going to try out!
- Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Foundation
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
- Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Pallet
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Coty Airspun Translucent Powder
I know there isn’t a lot of drug store products but I want to look as flawless as I possibly can for prom and I feel that these products will do the trick!
Next week’s post: Why I Want to go Minimal!
Have an amazing week everyone!!